Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pulling a Lohan

The following is a sample of the hilarity that ensues when the world’s favorite bloggers meet on MSN:

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
Did you see my coke post?

Rock Snob says:
Oh I did. I really didn't know what to say about Tomkat, so that's all I could say.

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
The picture says it all really.

Rock Snob says:
It really does.

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
They're engaged. MY. Gawd.

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
Noooooooooooo.

Rock Snob says:
And she's all "I love scientology!"

Rock Snob says:
SOMEBODY STOP HIM BEFORE HE TAKES OVER THE WORLD. Did you read the thing about how he "interviewed" Scarlett Johansen and the Lohan?

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
NO! PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE.

Rock Snob says:
Defamer

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
Looking

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
They're GROSS.

Rock Snob says:
Mmhmmm. I took my bandage off to wash my baguette-inflicted wound, and I think my index finger has lost weight. Which is really odd.

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That was inappropriately funny.

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
Why is Defamer making fun of LLo? I loved when she did ‘the Cruise’!

Rock Snob says:
LAME

Rock Snob says:
And I think she did a nip-slip while doing it.

Flesh Von Wintoor says:
I thought it was awesome, I was further endeared to her coke-orexic ways.

Rock Snob says:
Really Flesh, I think my finger's pulling a Lohan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home