Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fags in the Hall

Please tell me y’all watch Kids in the Hall and will therefore get this reference…
There is a skit in which one of the characters marches down the street singing: “These are the Dave’s, I know I know, these are the Dave’s I know!” As he passes various Dave’s in his life.
Having to navigate the ridiculous amount of people on campus I’m forced to play my very own version, in which I sing: “these are the gheyz I know I know, these are the gheyz I know!”
Then I proceed to label various guys I pass as homosexuals. It’s a pretty easy game to win at, as far as I know I’ve never been wrong. Although, I suppose as far as I know I’ve never been right either. But come on. I’m right.

*

Note to the Teaching Assistant who guest-lectured today:

If you do the following, I will assume you are a ghey:
- wear a bright-lime green polo-shirt and then call attention to it by saying “don’t look directly at my shirt or you’ll go blind”.
- proceed to make buffy references for no other reason than you’re gay and like buffy.
- have nice biceps.
- gesture emphatically.
- make all the girls [and faggots] laugh at your silly [but still lame] jokes for no other reason than the fact your eyes sparkle.
- wear a shirt so tight that you’re nipples are visible; because I will be forced to lick my lips and call attention to my tight-shirt in-which my nipples are visible. Dang, bitches still haven’t turned off the AC.
I may have a crush on my Teaching Assistant.
*
PS - I am trying to update our blogroll so those out there whose blogs I visit e-mail me or post so that I might aquire y'allz links and suchlike.

10 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I saw the Kids in the Hall reunion tour three years ago.
"I'm crushing your head."

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brain juice everywhere.

-nicole-

11:24 PM  
Blogger suz said...

you should ask him if his sweater came with a volume control?

7:33 AM  
Blogger vivahate said...

Better yet, ask him if his flaming queerness has a volume control.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

I think that instead of asking him about his shirt or his obviously gheyness I should ask him if he needs any help getting out of that polo shirt.
I mean seriously, it was pretty tight, I might need the jaws of life to free me.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

My last boyfriend was named Dave and obsessed with Buffy. It's all making sense now.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Egan said...

I miss Kids in the Hall. My buddy loved their shit. I personally think he loved the male cross-dressing actors. What do I know though?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

mmmm tight lime green polo and biceps.....mmmmm

11:19 PM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

LOVE KitH ... and I remember the "daves"

I think I have a crush on your TA too. And if you need help getting that shirt off of him, give me a jingle, I'l grab the first flight out :)

and y'all better blogroll me ... you gave me my fav'rite nickname of all time: 6tysex

10:49 AM  
Blogger Digby said...

I want to have sex with your TA...also TAs are usually ghey men or lazy men. So it's easy to separate the apples from the oranges.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home