Sunday, September 11, 2005

"They say you can rap-about-anything except for Jesus"


Not that Kanye West will ever know or care what I say about him, but just for the record I love him. I love that he has street-cred. I love the way he dresses. I love that he is making it okay and cool for urban and suburbanites to dress like they have a clue. I love that he loves homosexuals. I love that he loves music enough to try and save it. I love that he wants to make you dance and think. I love that he hates George Bush and is willing to say something, no matter what Elizabeth Haskell of the View, or any other conservatives might say or think. I for one think that more than it being an issue of race it is an issue of economics, but I still agree and support what he said. I love that he uses his platforms to address things he cares about. And Gold digger is my new favorite song ever.
Oh, and I love his bitchin’ sunglasses.

6 Comments:

Blogger She Devil In High Heels said...

I said it first BITCH!

KANYE WEST "RAWKS"!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

he sure does, let us share in his wondiferousness, shall we?

5:31 PM  
Blogger She Devil In High Heels said...

I can deal with that honey..for now!

How come you never see him linked with any bitches?

Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Ruben said...

That chick from the view needs a surgery to pry her head out of her ass. I also despise George Bush and I think it was time someone called that sociopath on what he doing to this country.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Egan said...

Ruben, maybe we can use that same surgery on Laura Bush. She should shut her mouth before her approval rating takes a hit.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

That post made me feel like I'm home, Flesh. Do you mind if I take my shoes off?

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home