Saturday, November 19, 2005

"Hey you know what's IN right now? Clashing patterns."

Here we have some unknown arriving at the Angel Ball on Nov. 14th 2005 in New York.

[Source]

Um, really? This is what you’re wearing? For realz?
I know that I’ve become increasingly conservative in my dress as of late, but I still like to have a good time, honest! I do! But this is just stupid. I have no idea who this woman is, but her outfit clearly screams “vacuous hanger-on that is desperate to be noticed”. And good for her for being so honest in her intent, I guess.
God she kind of looks like Jane, of Tarzan and Jane.
You know, if Tarzan accidentally let go and she fell fifty feet through a shitload of tropical foliage. And somewhere along the way fought Toucan Sam or something.
It might explain the dazed expression on her face.
That and all the botox she is clearly injecting into her face.
Don’t worry, you don’t look a day over vacant.

2 Comments:

Blogger "the" Mrs. Astor said...

God, even Cheetah wouldn't be caught dead in that. The poor thing musn't own a full-length mirror that doesn't lie.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ed Grow said...

"I take polaroids. I don't rely on mirrors."-Cher in the Bible

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home