Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Beauty and Scandal, Thy Name is Brangelina



http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/47622004.htm

So, the big rumour is that Angelina is preggers with Brad's child.

I don't know if it's true or not, but the possibility that it may be is enough to keep me up at night.

I like Angelina. And I don't have any major problems with Mr. Pitt, but if these two reproduce, it's probably going to be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILD EVER. And I'm not talking pretty beautiful, I'm talking super beautiful, as if an alien race were to create a perfect looking creature for us to worship. And I fear that it will be SO beautiful that it will somehow manage to take over the world with it's excessive beauty, which is what I plan on doing with my life, so this kid better back off. And besides, we don't need anymore excessively sexy people. We've already got Angelina, Johnny Depp, Flesh and Me. That's all we need, quite frankly.

Then again, wouldn't it be funny if it came out looking like Billy Bob Thorton?



Tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home