Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sweet, sweet Jihad baby



Who's to blame for the failure of the Mariah Carey vehicle, Glitter?

Al Qaeda, of course!

“I released it around September 11, 2001,” the singer told Swiss newspaper Sonntags Zeitung as translated on fan site MariahDaily. “The talk shows needed something to distract from 9/11. I became a punching bag. I was so successful that they tore me down because my album was at number 2 instead of number 1. The media was laughing at me and attacked me.” Additionally, Mariah also said that the movie was just too cutting-edge for it’s own good. “‘Glitter’ was ahead of its time,” she explained. “Today it’s ‘in’ to make 80’s music.”

I hope Osama's in a cave somewhere plotting the demise of Britney's career next.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eduard said...

Bwahaha, never seen such a crappy movie. (Well, maybe Crossroads. And Swept Away.) Al Qaeda should have made the entire western world watch Glitter if they wanted to torture us.

5:58 AM  
Blogger vivahate said...

Quite frankly, I'd probably gouge my own eyes out. With a rusty spoon. And then make my removed eyes into bombs and then send them to Mariah Carey.

Or I'd just be bored, whatever.

6:22 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

she is such a whack job!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home