Friday, October 28, 2005

Mean Queens Presents A Photo Essay: Courtney Love with People with More Class than Herself



Here we see Courtney and Paris at the weekly "Mega-Skanks" meeting awaiting Britney, Xtina and Heidi Fleiss. What I love most about this picture is the woman in the background who looks like she's afraid she might catch something by sitting to close to them.



Chelsea Clinton: "Who?"
Courtney Love: "Who?"

Upon discovering who Courtney was, Chelsea promptly called the secret service and had her removed from the party. And we all know how that will end: She refuses, she gets arrested, she skips her court date, repeat.



I love Courtney's smug look in this picture. And Celine's look of horror. Although I can't say much more about it. You see, I can't see it very well because I'M BLINDED BY COURTNEY'S LIPS.



Billy Joel looks more hosed than Courtney does in this picture. And is it just me, or does he look somewhat like a muppet? It says something when Courtney looks like the normal one in the picture. She's all, "Get the piano man's hands off me before I kill him and make it look like a suicide!"

(I kid. Courtney quite obviously didn't kill Kurt. I mean, if you were married to her, wouldn't you kill youself, too?)



Courtney: "So, you're not really with the police, right? Like, the cops? Phew! 'Cuz I am so stoned!"



And thus answers the question of how Richard Branson got syphilis.

3 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I saw Hole in concert in 1994. Courtney drank a bottle of whiskey and by the third encore was stumble-drunk and singing songs with titles like "Everyone I've Ever Loved is Dead".

1:23 AM  
Blogger Digby said...

funniest. post. evAR. thank you.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I hope that's a bleach on the rocks in Richard Branson's hand. What was he thinking kissing her?!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home